Hello and welcome to my blog. I am very excited to write this post. It marks the start of a new chapter in my life.
I absolutely love reading blogs, and have dreamed of having my own one for years. I know that I started this one last year, but it didn’t feel quite right- I wasn’t really sure what to say, how much to share, where to focus etc. My life was also a very busy/ difficult/ complicated then, and by today I have come ahead leaps and bounds. I also recently completed A Beautiful Mess’ online course Blog Life, and loved it.
Here’s what’s driven me to start a blog:
- Being very much a people person, I love reading blogs. I love how you can see snippets of other people’s lives all over the world. I have been reading them for years and have always dreamed of having my own one.
- I am also a very sentimental person. I have kept a diary from a young age, writing things down all the time from feelings to rants to day to day happenings to lists to dreams. A blog is a perfect platform is to document all of these things in this day and age. I like the idea that I will and be able to look back at posts in years to come.
- I am starting a new chapter of my life, and I want to document it, starting from now.
- I love helping people and have been told that I give good life advice. I believe that happiness is something that everyone deserves, and needs. I want to help people find this. I know it’s often difficult, having felt that way myself many times. But happiness IS achievable by EVERYONE.
- I absolutely love my home county and the farm/country life and want to share it with you.
- From being a keen blog reader, I am aware of the friendliness of the blogging community. I love spending time with friends in every corner of my life. Having online friends with a mutual passion for writing and documenting would be amazing.
I now have a clear vision of what I want my blog to be. I really believe that I will be able to get down on paper (or type into a post) everything that’s bursting to get out of my mind. This blog will help me and also (hopefully) help you.
I hope you enjoy this journey.